Connecting to Web Folders on Mac OS
To connect a Web Folder as a network drive to your Mac OS X-based computer:
- Open Finder.
- Click Go, and select the option Connect to Server.
- Specify the location of your shared folder.
To learn the location of your Web Folder, log in to Plesk, go to File Sharing, find and enter the required folder and click the icon in the upper right corner of File Manager. The link to the current Web Folder will be shown in the opened window.
- Click Connect.
- Specify the username and password that you use for logging in to Plesk.
- Select the option Remember this password in my keychain so that you would not have to type it every time you connect to the server.
- Click OK.
If you use SSL, you might receive an alert that the SSL certificate on the server is invalid. In such a case, just click through the SSL warning.
After the network drive is mounted, a shortcut to it will be placed on your desktop.
- Open System Preferences, and select Accounts.
- Select your user account and then click the Login Items tab.
- Select the network drive shortcut on your desktop and drag it to the Login Items window (in System Preferences > Accounts).
- If you do not want the mounted drive to automatically open in Finder every time you start your Mac, select the corresponding Hide check box.
- Click OK.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.