Administrators and resellers can change the following settings related to Plesk branding and appearance:
- By means of Plesk GUI - change the Plesk logo image, URL attached to it, and Plesk name shown in browser's title bar text.
- By means of custom themes - change the Plesk logo image, URL attached to it, Plesk name shown in browser's title bar text, and visual appearance of Plesk's pages (CSS styles and images used for button backgrounds).
A theme is a ZIP archive containing all CSS and image files used by Plesk. Preparing a custom theme involves the following steps:
- Obtaining a ZIP archive with the default Plesk theme.
- Unpacking the archive and changing the necessary files.
- Packing the archive with modified files, uploading it to the server, and installing the theme.
To learn about creating and using custom themes, refer to the Using Custom Skins in the Administrator's Guide.