Use the disable-list operation to disable mailing lists specified by name, ID, site name, or site ID.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet disabling mailing lists includes the disable-list operation node:
The disable-list node is presented by the MaillistDisableListInputType type (
maillist.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For information on this filter, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: MaillistFilterType (
You can disable multiple mailing lists using different filtering rules in a single packet. Add as many disable-list operations as the number of different filtering rules to be applied.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-list node of the output XML packet is presented by type MaillistEnableListOutputType (
maillist.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the disable-list operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the disable-list operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the disable-list operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. This node does not contain any data for this operation. Data type: integer.
Disabling a single mailing list
This request packet disables the mailing list Mylist.
If the mailing list was not found on the server, the response looks as follows:
Disabling multiple mailing lists
This request packet disables mailing lists on the Mysite.com and the My2site.com sites, and on the site specified by ID 6.
Response (if the My2site.com site was not found, the Mysite.com site contains two mailing lists, the site with ID 6 contains one mailing list):