The set-default-idp operation is used to change the default IdP URL (given to Plesk after its registration in IdP). For instance, the operation is used when the IdP site name is changed.
Note: The operation does not force Plesk to re-register in the IdP specified by a new default IdP URL.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet changing the default IdP URL includes the set-default-idp operation node:
The set-default-idp node is presented by type SSOSetDefaultRelayInput (
sso.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The idp-url node is required. It specifies URL of the default IdP. Data type: base64.
Response Packet Structure
The set-default-idp node of the output XML packet is presented by type SSOSetDefaultRelayOutput (
sso.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
The packet that changes the default IdP URL to http://sso.example.com:1180/ can look as follows: