Removing an Additional Service
The remove operation is used to remove a custom option of service plans (additional service) from Panel database.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing additional services includes the remove operation node:
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <plan-item> <remove> ... </remove> </plan-item> </packet>
The remove node does not have a separate data type, it is nested within the complex type (
plan_item.xsd). The remove node has the following graphics representation:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the criteria by which the necessary additional service will be selected from the database. Data type: PlanItemFilterType (
plan_item.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
Response Packet Structure
The remove node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the information about the operation execution and the list of webmail services. Data type: PlanItemResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status (string). Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
- The name node is required. It specifies the additional service name. Data type: string.
This packet removes an additional service plan-item from Plesk.
<packet> <plan-item> <remove> <filter> <name>plan-item</name> </filter> </remove> </plan-item> </packet>
<packet> <plan-item> <remove> <result> <status>ok</status> <name>plan-item</name> </result> </remove> </plan-item> </packet>