Managing Auxiliary Users
Plesk version: the Panel 10
API RPC version: 22.214.171.124
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
The Administrator, a reseller, or a customer can own auxiliary user accounts. These accounts are eligible to access all the subscriptions of their owner. They play different roles depending on their permission level: Monitor accounting information, manage applications on sites, etc. The roles are assigned to auxiliary users on creation and can be updated later on.
This operator lets you manage auxiliary users. To learn how to manage their roles, refer to Managing Roles of Auxiliary Users.
- ADD creates a user account
- GET gets the information on user accounts
- SET updates properties of user accounts
- DEL deletes user accounts
- ADD-BILLING, SET-BILLING, DEL-BILLING are service operations, please do not use them