Use the stop-backup to cancel a backup task.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet cancelling a backup task includes the stop-backup operation node:
The stop-backup node is presented by type BackupStopInput (
backup.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The task-id node is required. It specifies the task ID. Data type: integer.
Response Packet Structure
The stop-backup node of the output XML packet is presented by type BackupStopOutput (
backup.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
Canceling a backup task
The following packet cancels a backup task with ID 5.