Use the set-remote-storage-settings operation to change settings of a remote backups FTP storage.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet changing remote storage settings includes the set-remote-storage-settings operation node:
The set-remote-storage-settings node is presented by type BackupSetRemoteStorageInput (
backup.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The webspace-id node is optional. It specifies a webspace ID. Data type: integer.
- The webspace-name node is optional. It specifies a webspace name. Data type: string.
- The customer-id node is optional. It specifies a customer ID. Data type: integer.
- The customer-login node is optional. It specifies a customer login. Data type: string.
- The reseller-id node is optional. It specifies the reseller ID. Data type: integer.
- The reseller-login node is optional. It specifies the reseller login. Data type: string.
- The server node is optional.. It instructs Plesk to create a server-level backup. Data type: none.
- The settings node is required. It contains settings of a remote storage. Data type: BackupRemoteStorage (
backup.xsd). For details on the node, refer to the Remote Storage Settings section.
Note: If you do not define a target Plesk user, the operation will use packet sender identifier.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The set-remote-storage-settings node of the output XML packet is presented by type BackupSetRemoteStorageSettingsOutput (
backup.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
Changing remote storage settings for the customer account
This request packet changes remote storage settings for the customer account with ID 17.
If the customer account was not found on the server, the response looks as follows: