Retrieving Protocols Supported by Backup Manager
Use the get-supported-protocols to retrieve transport protocols supported by the backup-manager operator.
A request XML packet retrieving protocols supported by backup-manager includes the get-supported-protocols operation node:
The get-supported-protocols node is required. Data type: none.
Response Packet Structure
The get-supported-protocols node of the output XML packet is presented by type BackupGetSupportedProtocolsOutput (
backup.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The protocol node is optional. If the operation succeeds, it contains a list of supported protocols. Data type: string.
Requesting supported protocols
The request packet looks as follows: