Use the get-remote-storage-settings operation to retrieve settings of a remote backups FTP storage.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving remote storage settings includes the get-remote-storage-settings operation node:
The get-remote-storage-settings node is presented by type BackupGetRemoteStorageSettingsInput (
backup.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The webspace-id node is optional. It specifies a webspace ID. Data type: integer.
- The webspace-name node is optional. It specifies a webspace name. Data type: string.
- The customer-id node is optional. It specifies a customer ID. Data type: integer.
- The customer-login node is optional. It specifies a customer login. Data type: string.
- The reseller-id node is optional. It specifies the reseller ID. Data type: integer.
- The reseller-login node is optional. It specifies a reseller login. Data type: string.
- The server node is optional. It instructs Plesk to create a server-level backup. Data type: none.
- The protocol node is required. It specifies a protocol for which the settings are retrieved. Data type: string. Allowed values: ftp.
Note: If you do not define a target Plesk user, the operation will use packet sender identifier.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The get-remote-storage-settings node of the output XML packet is presented by type BackupGetRemoteStorageSettingsOutput (
backup.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The settings node is optional. It specifies settings of a remote storage if the operation succeeds. Data type: BackupRemoteStorage (
backup.xsd). For details on the node, refer to the Remote Storage Settings section.
Retrieving remote storage settings for a customer account
This request packet retrieves remote storage settings for the customer account with ID 17.
If the settings haven't been specified, the response from the server is as follows:
A negative response from the server can look as follows: