Assigning a Trial Site
The assign-trial-site operation is used to associate trial sites created in Presence Builder with websites in Plesk.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet assigning a trial site includes the assign-trial-site operation node:
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> ... </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
The assign-trial-site node is presented by type AssignTrialSiteInput (
sitebuilder.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The pp-site-guid node is required. It specifies the site GUID in Plesk. Data type: string.
- The sb-site-uuid node is required. It specifies the site UUID in SiteBuilder. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The assign-trial-site node of the output XML packet is of type assignTrialSiteOutput (
sitebuilder.xsd) which is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the information about the operation execution. Data type: ResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status (string). Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
This packet associates a trial site created in Presence Builder with a website in Plesk.
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> <pp-site-guid>41a19185-d5a4-4169-88a2-4a1c98c427e8</pp-site-guid> <sb-site-uuid>3a17be63-0f9f-07df-6d35-57063a097d60</sb-site-uuid> </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> <result> <status>ok</status> </result> </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.