Retrieving Subscribers' Info
Use the get-members to retrieve e-mail addresses of people who were subscribed to a specified mailing list.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving info on subscribers of a mailing list includes the get-members operation node:
The get-members node is presented by the MaillistDelListInputType type (
maillist.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For information on this filter, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: MaillistSimpleFilterType (
You can retrieve info on subscribers of multiple mailing lists using different filtering rules in a single packet. Add as many get-members operations as the number of different filtering rules to be applied.
Response Packet Structure
The get-members node of the output XML packet is presented by type MaillistGetMemberOutputType (
maillist.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: GetMemberResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-members operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get-members operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get-members operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. It returns the subscriber's e-mail address if the operation succeeds. Data type: emailType (
Retrieving information on subscribers of a single mailing list
This request packet retrieves info on subscribers of the mailing list called MyMailer.
Response (if two subscribers to MyMailer were found):
If the mailing list was not found on the server, the response looks as follows:
Retrieving information on subscribers of multiple mailing lists
This request packet retrieves info on subscribers of the mailing list specified by ID 14 and mailing lists called MyList and SubscriptionList.
Response (if each of MyList and SubscriptionList mailing lists have one subscriber, and the mailing list with ID 14 was not found on the server):