About Spam Filtering
This section consists of the following subsections:
- Defining Pattern. Explains what a pattern is, and what patterns are valid in SpamAssassin.
- Scoring Messages. Describes what the scoring of messages is, and why it is needed.
- Types of Server Lists. Tells about black and white lists managed by Plesk Administrator.
- Types of Lists Available for Mailbox Owner. Tells about black, white, unblack, and unwhite lists managed by mailbox owners.
- Spam Filtering Preferences. Describes Spam Filtering preferences available for mailbox owners and Administrator.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.