Use the get-default-idp operation to retrieve the default IdP URL.
A request XML packet retrieving the default IdP URL includes the get-default-idp operation node:
The get-default-idp node is required. Data type: none.
Response Packet Structure
The get-default-idp node of the output XML packet is presented by type SSOGetDefaultRelayOutput (
sso.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The idp-url node is optional. It returns the default IdP URL if the operation succeeds. Data type: base64.
The packet that retrieves the default IdP URL can look as follows:
The positive response from the server looks as follows:
A negative response from the server can look as follows: