Setting Branded IdP URL
Use the set-branded-idp operation to set the branded IdP for a specific site.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet setting the branded IdP URL for a site includes the set-branded-idp operation node:
The set-branded-idp node is presented by type SSOSetRelayInput (
sso.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The idp-url node is required. It specifies the branded IdP URL. Data type: base64.
- The http-request-domain node is required. It specifies the name of the site for which the branded IdP is set. Data type: string.
Note: The site must not exist in Plesk.
The operation will associate a domain with a new branded IdP even if it was previously associated with another IdP.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The set-branded-idp node of the output XML packet is presented by type SSOSetRelayOutput (
sso.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
The packet that sets the branded IdP URL (http://sso.example.com:1180/) for site example.com looks as follows:
A negative response from the server can look as follows:
If the site does not exist in Plesk database, the response from the server looks as follows: