Removing Delegation Rule
Use the del-delegation-rule operation to remove a delegation rule.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing a delegation rule includes the del-delegation-rule operation node:
<packet> <sso> <del-delegation-rule> ... </del-delegation-rule> </sso> </packet>
The del-delegation-rule node is presented by type SSODelDelegationRuleInput (
sso.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The sp-id node is required. It specifies ID of a specific service provider. A user of the SP (specified by sp-login) will be deprived of Plesk user's (specified by plesk-login) access to Plesk resources. Data type: string.
- The sp-login node is required. It specifies the login of the SP user. Data type: string.
- The plesk-login node is required. It specifies the login of the Plesk user. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The del-delegation-rule node of the output XML packet is presented by type SSODelDelegationRuleOutput (
sso.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
Note: If no delegation rules were found for a specific Plesk user, the operation status is ok.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
The packet that deprives user MyExample (registered at the SP specified by ID fvsrf4564asdsRdh4) of access to Plesk user's MyUser resources looks as follows:
<packet version="188.8.131.52"> <sso> <del-delegation-rule> <sp-id>fvsrf4564asdsRdh4</sp-id> <sp-login>MyUser</sp-login> <plesk-login>MyExample</plesk-login> </del-delegation-rule> </sso> </packet>
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <sso> <del-delegation-rule> <result> <status>ok</status> </result> </del-delegation-rule> </sso> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.