Managing Access to System Services
For each system service, you can choose whether to allow or deny all incoming communications, or allow only communications coming from specific IP and network addresses.
To allow or restrict access to a service on your Plesk server:
- Go to Extensions > Firewall > Edit Firewall Configuration.
- Click the service name.
- Do any of the following:
- To allow all incoming connections, select the Allow option and click OK.
- To deny all incoming connections, select the Deny option and click OK.
- To deny access to a service from specific IP and network addresses, select the Allow from selected sources, deny from others option, specify the IP address or network address from which access to the selected service is allowed, and click Add. After you specify the required addresses, click OK.
- To apply all changes to the firewall configuration, click Activate, and then click Activate again.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.