To view the status of Plesk-managed services:
- Click Tools & Utilities > Services Management. A list of Plesk services will show. From that screen you can manage services and view their status.
- Click Extensions > Watchdog. A list of Plesk services will show. From that screen you can view service statuses and manage monitoring preferences.
The following information is displayed:
An icon in the S (status) column shows whether a service is currently monitored by Watchdog and it indicates the status of a service returned by the last poll:
- the service is not currently monitored.
- you started monitoring but the service has not yet been polled for its status.
- the service is monitored and Watchdog reports that the service is running.
- the service is monitored and Watchdog reports that the service is down.
- the service is no longer monitored by Watchdog because this service was unstable.
An icon in the M (Monitoring) column shows whether you set Watchdog to monitor the service and it also indicates whether the service was installed on the server and properly configured:
- the service is not installed or is not configured.
- you did not set Watchdog to monitor the service.
- you set Watchdog to monitor the service.