Excluding All Apps from a Reseller Account
The enable-aps-filter operation makes all applications unavailable for specified reseller accounts. Specified resellers will not be able to include applications in their service plans.
A request XML packet of the enable-aps-filter has the following structure:
<packet> <reseller> <enable-aps-filter> ... </enable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
The enable-aps-filter node is presented by type
reseller.xsd). Its graphical
representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies a reseller account which will be able to control the apps list. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
The enable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
It wraps the response got from the server. Data type:
- status, required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- errcode, optional. It returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- errtext, optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- filter-id, optional. It returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
It returns the identifier of the reseller account for which the
applications filter was turned on. Data type: id_type
A packet that makes all applications unavailable for the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <reseller> <enable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </enable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
<packet> <reseller> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>