Installing Custom Theme
The branding-theme-install operation is used to install custom themes to customize interface appearance.
A request XML packet installing a custom theme includes the branding-theme-install operation node:
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> ... </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>
The branding-theme-install graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule.
For more information, refer to the Available Filters
section. Data type: BrandingInputFilter (
- The path node is required. It specifies the path to the custom theme file. Data type: string.
The branding-theme-install node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved
from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedI nt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the custom theme was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the
installed custom theme. Data type: id_type (
This packet installs a custom theme branding-theme.zip stored in the /tmp directory and provided by the reseller with login name JDoe:
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> <filter> <vendor-login>JDoe</vendor-login> </filter> <path>/tmp/branding-theme.zip</path> </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>JDoe</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>