Cancelling Backup Tasks
Use the stop-backup to cancel a backup task.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet cancelling a backup task includes the stop-backup operation node:
<packet> <backup-manager> <stop-backup> ... </stop-backup> </backup-manager> </packet>
The stop-backup node is presented by type BackupStopInput (
backup.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The task-id node is required. It specifies the task ID. Data type: integer.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_input.svg.
Response Packet Structure
The stop-backup node of the output XML packet is presented by type BackupStopOutput (
backup.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_output.svg.
Canceling a backup task
The following packet cancels a backup task with ID 5.
<packet> <backup-manager> <stop-backup> <task-id>5</task-id> </stop-backup> </backup-manager> </packet>
<packet version="220.127.116.11"> <backup-manager> <stop-backup> <result> <status>ok</status> </result> </stop-backup> </backup-manager> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.