Plesk version: Plesk 8.1
XML API version: 126.96.36.199 and higher
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
The database operator enables you to manage databases and database user accounts. Learn more in the Administrator's Guide.
- ADD-DB creates database entry of the specified type, defining the subscription that will use it.
- DEL-DB removes database entry; If a database is used by an application installed on the server, it cannot be removed.
- GET-DB retrieves database parameters by the ID, subscription name or subscription ID.
- ASSIGN-TO-SUBSCRIPTION moves a database to another subscription.
- SET-DEFAULT-USER specifies a default database user that Plesk uses for accessing the database.
- GET-DEFAULT-USER retrieves ID of administrator of a specified database.
- ADD-DB-USER creates a database user account for a specified database.
- DEL-DB-USER removes a database user account from a specified database.
- GET-DB-USERS retrieves the list of users of a specified database and information about access control records for MySQL databases.
- SET-DB-USER changes credentials of a database user and specifies hosts or IP addresses from which database users are allowed to connect to databases.
Before working with databases, be sure to call operation get_supported_types or the db_server operator in order to retrieve information on which database servers are configured on the specific Plesk server.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.