Assigning a Trial Site
The assign-trial-site operation is used to associate trial sites created in Presence Builder with websites in Plesk.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet assigning a trial site includes the assign-trial-site operation node:
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> ... </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
The assign-trial-site node is presented by type AssignTrialSiteInput (
sitebuilder.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The pp-site-guid node is required. It specifies the site GUID in Plesk. Data type: string.
- The sb-site-uuid node is required. It specifies the site UUID in SiteBuilder. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_input.svg.
Response Packet Structure
The assign-trial-site node of the output XML packet is of type assignTrialSiteOutput (
sitebuilder.xsd) which is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the information about the operation execution. Data type: ResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status (string). Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_output.svg.
This packet associates a trial site created in Presence Builder with a website in Plesk.
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> <pp-site-guid>41a19185-d5a4-4169-88a2-4a1c98c427e8</pp-site-guid> <sb-site-uuid>3a17be63-0f9f-07df-6d35-57063a097d60</sb-site-uuid> </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
<packet> <sitebuilder> <assign-trial-site> <result> <status>ok</status> </result> </assign-trial-site> </sitebuilder> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.