Log Rotation Settings
The settings are defined by type LogRotationSettingsType (
logrotation.xsd). The graphical representation of the type is as follows:
- The log-rotation node is required. specifies log limits. On achieving a limit the log file is removed and new log file is started. Data type: LogRotationConditionType (
- The log-bysize node is required. It specifies maximum size of a log file in bytes. Data type: integer.
- The log-bytime node is required. It specifies interval of logging. Data type: string. Allowed values: Daily | Weekly | Monthly
- The log-max-num-files node is optional. It specifies how many processed by statistical utilities log files are stored on the server. Data type: integer.
- The log-compress node is optional. It specifies if log files are compressed. Data type: boolean.
- The log-email node is optional. It specifies e-mail address on which processed log files will be sent. Data type: string.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.