Managing Plesk License
Plesk license determines
- What Plesk functionality is available when using a particular Plesk instance
- How many Plesk logical objects (Customer accounts, Domain accounts, mailboxes, web users, etc.) can be created in a particular Plesk instance
Plesk Administrator has full set of privileges required for managing Plesk license. The following operations are available via Plesk XML API protocol:
- Retrieving information on the currently installed Plesk license key
- Installing new license key
- Reverting to a previously used license key
- Installing additional keys (required for Plesk add-ons) linked with the Plesk license key
- Retrieving additional keys installed on the server
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.