Getting Server Information
You can retrieve information about Plesk server and its configuration using the XML API protocol. The information includes:
- Plesk license key data.
- Full host name.
- Detailed information about Plesk and OS versions installed on server.
- Detailed information about installed and available Plesk updates.
- Statistics on server resources usage and Plesk logical objects (sites, customers, and other).
- Administrator's personal information and settings.
- The list of supported network interfaces.
- Information about server services and their current state.
- Settings of traffic usage statistics.
- The list of shells installed on server.
- The state of VPS optimized mode.
- The list of all main domains, addon domains, subdomains, and domain aliases created in Plesk for a particular user account.
- The list of SSL/TLS certificates that are used to secure Plesk and mail server.
To retrieve any of the data listed above, use the get operation with an appropriate parameter specified.