Managing Protected Directories
<protected-dir>. Deprecated in 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 XML-RPC protocol versions.
Plesk version: Plesk 8.3 for Unix and later | Plesk 8.3 for WIndows and later
API RPC version: 22.214.171.124
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
For storing sensitive data, you can create password-protected directories within subscriptions on physical hosting. It is possible to create such directories under either a standard virtual host accessible via HTTP protocol, or if applicable for a given particular subscription, under an SSL/TLS virtual host accessible via HTTPs protocol.
- ADD creates a protected directory
- SET changes protected directory properties
- DELETE removes a protected directory
- ADD-USER creates a new protected directory user
- SET-USER changes protected directory user preferences
- DELETE-USER removes a protected directory user
- GET retrieves information about a protected directory
- GET-USER retrieves information about a protected directory user
- GET-PD-LOCATION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves a protected directory descriptor
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.