Including an App in a Reseller Account
The add-package operation is used to include certain apps in reseller accounts. In turn, reseller can include these apps in service plans.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet including a new app to a reseller account includes the add-package operation node:
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> ... </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
The add-package node is presented by the ResellerApplicationInput type (
reseller.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the added package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the application that will be added to the reseller account. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the application that will be added to the reseller account. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The add-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller account to which the application was added. Data type: id_type (
Including WordPress to a reseller account
A packet that includes an app package WordPress to the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
<packet> <reseller> <add-package> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </add-package> </reseller> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.