Switching Reseller Accounts to Different Reseller Plans
Use the switch-subscription operation to associate a reseller account with a different reseller plan.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet that switches a reseller account to a different reseller plan includes the switch-subscription operation node:
<packet> <reseller> <switch-subscription> ... </switch-subscription> </reseller> </packet>
The switch-subscription node has the following graphical representation:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter (
reseller.xsd). For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The plan-guid node is required. It specifies the GUID of a plan. Data type: string.
- The no-plan node is required. Use this node if want a reseller account that is not associated with any of the service plans. Data type: none.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The switch-subscription node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of a reseller account. Data type: integer.
- The problems node is optional. It outputs conflicts that occur on performing the operation. Data type: string.
The request packet that switches the reseller account with ID 5 to the plan with GUID cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092 looks as follows:
<packet version ="126.96.36.199"> <reseller> <switch-subscription> <filter> <id>5</id> </filter> <plan-guid>cc982f71-48c3-479d-bc7b-59b97547e092</plan-guid> </switch-subscription> </reseller> </packet>
<packet version="188.8.131.52"> <reseller> <switch-subscription> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>5</filter-id> <id>11</id> </result> </switch-subscription> </reseller> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.