Excluding All Apps from a Reseller Plan
Despite its name, the enable-aps-filter operation is not diametrically opposed to disable-aps-filter. The operation enable-aps-filter just clears the list of apps offered in a reseller plan. Thus you are able to manage the apps list (by add-package and remove-package) without calling this operation beforehand.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet clearing the list of apps available in a reseller plan includes the enable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <reseller-plan> <enable-aps-filter> ... </enable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
The enable-aps-filter node is presented by type ResellerTemplateApsFilterInputType
(reseller_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the database. Data type: ResellerTemplateFilterType
(domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
Response Packet Structure
The enable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex type (
domain_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
This packet clears the list of apps available in the reseller plan base_plan.
<packet> <reseller-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> </enable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
<packet> <reseller-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>base_plan</filter-id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.