Including All Apps in a Reseller Plan
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to make all apps available to subscribers of a certain reseller plan.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet allowing reseller plan subscribers to install all available apps includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <reseller-plan> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type ServiceTemplateDelInputType (
reseller_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary reseller plans will be selected from the database. Data type: ResellerTemplateFilterType (
domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex type (
reseller_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_output.svg.
This packet makes available all apps to the reseller plan base_plan.
<packet> <reseller-plan> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
<packet> <reseller-plan> <disable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>base_plan</filter-id> </result> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller-plan> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.