Deleting Site Aliases
Use the delete operation to remove a specified site alias from Plesk database.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing the site aliases from Plesk database includes the delete operation node:
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <site-alias> <delete> ... </delete> </site-alias> </packet>
The delete node graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node specifies the filtering rule. For information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: DomainAliasFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The delete node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the delete operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code when the delete operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the delete operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type:anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It returns the site alias ID; it is required if the operation delete succeeds. Data type: integer.
Deleting a single site alias
This packet deletes the MyAlias.com alias:
<packet> <site-alias> <delete> <filter> <name>MyAlias.com</name> </filter> </delete> </site-alias> </packet>
Deleting multiple site aliases
This packet deletes all site aliases from the primary sites MyPrimary.com and My2Primary.com.
<packet> <site-alias> <delete> <filter> <site-name>MyPrimary.com</site-name> <site-name>My2Primary.com</site-name> </filter> </delete> </site-alias> </packet>
This packet removes all site aliases from all sites on the server.
<packet> <site-alias> <delete> <filter/> </delete> </site-alias> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.