About Spam Filtering
This section consists of the following subsections:
- Defining Pattern. Explains what a pattern is, and what patterns are valid in SpamAssassin.
- Scoring Messages. Describes what the scoring of messages is, and why it is needed.
- Types of Server Lists. Tells about black and white lists managed by Plesk Administrator.
- Types of Lists Available for Mailbox Owner. Tells about black, white, unblack, and unwhite lists managed by mailbox owners.
- Spam Filtering Preferences. Describes Spam Filtering preferences available for mailbox owners and Administrator.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.