Syncing a Subscription with a Service Plan
Use the sync-subscription operation to roll back to settings defined by an associated service plan. This operation is actual only for locked subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet that syncs a subscription with a service plan includes the sync-subscription operation node:
<packet version="220.127.116.11"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> ... </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
The sync-subscription node (
domain_input.xsd) has the following graphical representation:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: domainFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The sync-subscription node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns either subscription name, subscription ID, customer name, or customer ID depending on a way of descriptor's specification in the request packet. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the subscription. Data type: integer.
- The problems node is optional. It outputs conflicts that occur on performing the operation. Data type: string.
The request packet that syncs the subscription with ID 5 looks as follows:
<packet version ="126.96.36.199"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> <filter> <id>9</id> </filter> </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
<packet version="188.8.131.52"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>9</filter-id> <id>9</id> </result> </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.