Installing Custom Theme
The branding-theme-install operation is used to install custom themes to customize interface appearance.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet installing a custom theme includes the branding-theme-install operation node:
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> ... </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>
The branding-theme-install graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/22.214.171.124/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: BrandingInputFilter (
- The path node is required. It specifies the path to the custom theme file. Data type: string.
Important: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Response Packet Structure
The branding-theme-install node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the custom theme was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the installed custom theme. Data type: id_type (
This packet installs a custom theme branding-theme.zip stored in the /tmp directory and provided by the reseller with login name JDoe:
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> <filter> <vendor-login>JDoe</vendor-login> </filter> <path>/tmp/branding-theme.zip</path> </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>
<packet> <ui> <branding-theme-install> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>JDoe</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </branding-theme-install> </ui> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.