History of Changes
Key Administrator 6.6
- The identifiers for the following products were removed: Unity Express, Unity One.
Key Administrator 5.1.0
- The identifiers for the following products were removed: Web Essentials Bundle.
Key Administrator 4.5.0
- The identifiers for the following products were removed: Concerto, Symantec, Trustwave, Global Mentoring, Miva, Parallels Workstation, Gene6, Ksplice, Interspire Knowledge Manager, Interspire Email Marketer.
Key Administrator 4.0.0
- The key type description for Virtuozzo containers for Windows was corrected from Virtuozzo containers 4.0 for Windows updatable (Purchased) to Virtuozzo containers 4.0 for Windows updatable.
- Changed key types for Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows.
Key Administrator 3.8.0
- The key types descriptions were corrected from Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows to Containers 6 for Windows.
Key Administrator 3.7.0
- The names of the PLESK-12-SECURITY-CORE and PLESK-12-VPS-SECURITY-CORE constants were corrected to PLESK-12-SECURITY-CORE-COMPLETE and PLESK-12-VPS-SECURITY-CORE-COMPLETE respectively.
Key Administrator 3.6.0
- Added features key type for Web Presence Builder for Service Automation, cPanel, or Standalone Deployments.
- The base key type description was corrected from Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows updatable to Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows, PVA, updatable for Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows.
Key Administrator 3.5.0
- Added key types for Plesk 12 Unified, Plesk 12 Unified for VPS, Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Plesk Unified, and UNITY One Unified.
- Added partner10.getProductConfigurations and partner10.assignProductConfiguration functions.
- Added productConfigurationId parameter for KeyDetails structure used for partner10.getKeyInfo and partner10.getKeysInfoByIP functions.
- Added Security Core for Plesk 12 with Complete Atomicorp ModSecurity Rules key types.
- Added additional key types for Plesk for Linux/Unix, Plesk for Virtuozzo containers for Linux/Unix, and Plesk for Virtual Machines for Linux/Unix.
Key Administrator 3.4.0
- Removed partner10.getAvailableKeyTypesAndFeatures and partner10.getAvailableUpgrades functions.
- Removed Atmail key types.
Key Administrator 3.0.2
- Removed Premium Outbound Antispam key types.
Key Administrator 3.0.0
- Added base key types for Virtuozzo.
- Added base key types and base key upgrades for Virtuozzo containers for Windows and Virtuozzo containers - Unlimited containers for Windows.
- Added key types for Virtuozzo containers 6 for Windows.
Key Administrator 2.14.2
- Added the Plesk Automation 11.1, Plesk Automation 11.5, and Plesk Automation Billing key types.
- Removed Plesk Automation key types.
Key Administrator 2.13.1
- The names of features and upgrades for Virtuozzo hypervisor 4.x-5.4, Parallels Server for Mac Bare Metal, and Virtuozzo containers were changed: "1 year Gold Maintenance (Purchased)" was changed to "1 Year Gold Maintenance" and "1 year Platinum Maintenance (Purchased)" was changed to "1 Year Platinum Maintenance".
- The API constants with names starting from PLESK_80 and PLESK_81 were renamed and now start from PLESK_8.
- The information about CPU sockets for Virtuozzo hypervisor, Parallels Server for Mac Bare Metal, Virtuozzo, Virtuozzo containers, and Virtuozzo containers - Unlimited Containers was clarified.
- Added the information about purchased licenses for Virtuozzo and Virtuozzo Storage.
Key Administrator 2.11.0
- The name of the VIRTUOZZO_TOOLS_FOR_LINUX constant was corrected to VIRTUOZZO_TOOLS.
- The recommendations to use "client login" as an input parameter for Partner API commands were removed. Code examples were corrected to use "client ID" instead.
- The list of base key types applicable to Unity Express was corrected.
- The description of the method partner10.searchClients was updated with information about a new field - "ID".
- The PHP code examples in Appendix, Programming Code Examples were updated.
Key Administrator 2.10.0
- The applicability of additional key types related to CloudFlare, CodeGuard, SiteLock, and Premium Outbound Antispam was clarified.
Key Administrator 2.9.1
- Added the additional key type CloudFlare.
- Added the additional key type CodeGuard.
- Added the additional key type SiteLock.
- Added the additional key type Premium Outbound Antispam for Unix/Linux.
- Added the additional key type Premium Outbound AntiSpam for Virtual Environments for Unix/Linux.
- Added a number of additional key types to Plesk keys, Plesk for Virtuozzo containers keys, Plesk for Virtual Machines keys, Small Business Panel 10 for Unix/Linux, and Small Business Panel 10 for Windows.
- Names of key types and additional key types were corrected for Interspire Email Marketer 5, Interspire Knowledge Manager 5, Keepit.com Online Backup, Pinnacle Cart Hosted eCommerce Shopping Cart, and Pinnacle Cart SaaS.
Key Administrator 2.9.0
- All "Perpetual" keytypes were renamed to "Purchased". For example, the name of the "Plesk 11 (Perpetual)" keytype is now "Plesk 11 (Purchased)".
- Added the key type Plesk Automation for China.
- Added two additional key types to Plesk Automation: Plesk 10.x/11.x and Later for China (Lease) and Plesk 10.x/11.x and Later for Windows for China (Lease).
Key Administrator 2.8.2
- Descriptions of the Plesk Automation keys were added.
- The section SiteBuilder 10.3 was renamed to Web Presence Builder for Service Automation, cPanel, or Standalone Deployments.
- In the section Virtuozzo hypervisor 4.x-5.x, the word "hypervisors" was replaced with "virtual machines" in feature descriptions.
- The word "CPU" was replaced with "Up to CPU" in all feature descriptions throughout this document.
Key Administrator 2.8.1
- Added the Virtuozzo and Virtuozzo Storage key types.
Key Administrator 2.7.2
- Added the additional key type Web Essentials Bundle.
Key Administrator 2.7.1
- Added the additional key type Pinnacle Cart SaaS.
- Applied corrections to key names for Pinnacle Cart eCommerce Shopping Cart in Small Business Panel 10.
Key Administrator 2.7.0
- Applied corrections to key names for Plesk.
Key Administrator 2.5.2
- The keys in Plesk for Other Virtualization Software were deprecated. Use Plesk for Virtual Machines instead. Additionally, we applied changes to the deprecated keys list: A few new keys were added and some of the existing keys were removed.
- The new Plesk for Virtual Machines section was introduced.
- Added Plesk 11 keys to Plesk, Plesk for Virtuozzo containers, and Plesk for Virtual Machines.
Key Administrator 2.5.1
- Changed the URL of the KA server.
- Added H-Sphere 3.6 keys.
- Added Customer and Business Manager features to Plesk.
- Added the ADDONVMM-WSP-W-M-TO-ADDONVMM-HMP-W-M key to Plesk for Windows.
- Removed keys for earlier Plesk SiteBuilder versions (the upgrade keys remain intact).
- Removed Plesk keys for versions earlier than 9.5 (the upgrade keys remain intact).
- Removed Small Business Panel keys (the upgrade keys remain intact).
- Updated the Unity Express keys.
- Updated the naming of Plesk bundles for virtualization software.
Key Administrator 2.5.0
- Added Plesk PowerPack and Web Solution Pack features to Plesk, Plesk for Virtuozzo containers.
Key Administrator 2.4.1
- Added Plesk PowerPack features to Plesk, Plesk for Virtuozzo containers, Plesk for Other Virtualization Software.
Key Administrator 2.4.0
- Changed the Purchase license type to Perpetual.
Key Administrator 2.3.0
- Applied corrections to key names for mobile websites by Unity Express.
- Applied corrections to Plesk Hosting Suite key names.
Key Administrator 2.2.2
- Added keys to the Symantec Norton Internet Security Online product.
- Added StopTheHacker keys.
- Added Parallels Workstation keys.
Key Administrator 2.2.0
- Added CloudLinux for Unix/Linux license keys.
- Updated naming and availability of Acronis keys.
Key Administrator 2.1.5
- Added the Downgrading License Keys section that explains how to properly downgrade license keys.
- Added Concerto key types and key type upgrades.
Key Administrator 2.1
- Added base key types, features, and feature upgrades of Unity One.
- Added the Unity One additional keys to Plesk and Small Business Panel.
- Reorganized Plesk Sitebuilder keys, added key types and upgrades to Plesk Sitebuilder 1.x-4.x for Linux, for Windows, and Plesk Sitebuilder 10.3.
- Added key types for upgrades of Small Business Panel (SBP) to Plesk 10 (SBP section and Plesk section, respectfully).
Key Administrator 2.0.1
- Added features and feature upgrades to Virtuozzo hypervisor.
- Changed identifier names for Virtuozzo hypervisor.
- Added H-Sphere key types and upgrades.
Key Administrator 2.0
- Added features (hosting suites) and feature upgrades to Plesk Hosting Suite, Plesk 10, Plesk 9.5.
- Removed legacy Sites and Billing Accounts features and upgrades from all Plesk sections.
Key Administrator 1.19
- New base key types for Ksplice, Trustwave, 4PSA VoipNow 2.5 Professional, Global Mentoring.
Key Administrator 1.18
- Updated license types of key types, features and upgrade plans for Plesk, Plesk Sitebuilder, Virtuozzo containers, Small Business Panel, H-Sphere, Parallels Server for Mac, Keepit.com Online Backup, Premium Antivirus, Interspire Email Marketer 5, Interspire Knowledge Manager 5, Pinnacle Cart eCommerce Shopping Cart, Unity Mobile.
Key Administrator 1.17
- Added Plesk 10, Plesk 9.5 features and feature upgrades (billing accounts, Plesk Sitebuilder sites)
- New Kaspersky Anti-Virus features
- New additional keytype Persony Web Conferencing for Plesk 10 and Small Business Panel 10.
- Updated the Plesk Hosting Suite feature applicability
- License key creation logic is updated. The goal of this update is to improve the predictability of Partner API operations and to eliminate unexpected results.
Previously, KA returned a key even if the requested keytype and license type were incompatible. For example, it was fine to request a "purchase" key whereas this key can only be created for "lease". Such conflicts were automatically resolved by creating keys regardless the given license type. In the current version, incompatible values are not accepted, and such requests will fail to complete.
- Changed Plesk(TM) Anti-Virus by Dr.Web keys to Premium Antivirus
Key Administrator 1.16
- Plesk 10 base key types and upgrade plans
- Plesk 10 and later base key types and upgrade plans
- Parallels Server 4 for Mac base key types
- New additional keytype Utility Mobile
- New base key types for the feature Plesk Hosting Suite
- New response code (420) for method
- New signature for method partner10.upgradeKey
Key Administrator 1.14.1
New Supported Identifiers.
- Plesk Hosting Suite 9.5
New Constants in Plesk identifiers
- Plesk Hosting Suite 9.5 features and feature upgrades
Key Administrator 1.14.0
New constants in Virtuozzo hypervisor 4.5 identifiers.
- Virtuozzo hypervisor 4.5 feature upgrade plans
Key Administrator 1.13.1
New constants in Plesk identifiers.
- Plesk 9.5 feature and feature upgrade plans
- Plesk 9.5 for Virtuozzo hypervisor
Key Administrator 1.13.0
New constants in Plesk identifiers.
- Plesk 9.5 base key types and upgrade plans
- Plesk 9.5 for Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Plesk 9.5 for KVM
- Plesk 9.5 for VMware
- Plesk 9.5 for Xen
Key Administrator 1.12.0
New Supported Identifiers
- Plesk 10 SMB Edition
- Plesk SMB Edition User Pack
- Pinnacle Cart eCommerce Shopping Cart
- Keepit.com Online Backup
- LinuxMagic MagicSpam
- Symantec Norton Internet Security Online
- Interspire Email Marketer 5
- Interspire Knowledge Manager 5
Key Administrator 1.11.0
New constants in Plesk identifiers.
- Plesk(TM) for Windows PowerPack Light (Lease) to Plesk(TM) for Windows PowerPack (Lease)
- Plesk Reloaded(TM) for Virtuozzo containers PowerPack Light (Lease) to Plesk Reloaded(TM) for Virtuozzo containers PowerPack (Lease)
- Plesk(TM) Professional Website Editor (Purchase and lease)
Key Administrator 1.10.2
New licenses supported by KA:
- Plesk Billing 6.x
- Lease licenses for Parallels Server 3.x for Mac
Key Administrator 1.10.0
New licenses supported by KA:
- Plesk 9.x and Plesk 9.x for Virtuozzo containers. New base and additional KeyTypes, new upgrade plans.
- H-Sphere 2.x-3.1
- Parallels Server 3.x for Mac
- Atmail Webmail 5.x for Plesk
Key Administrator 1.9.2
New methods in KA Partner API.
- partner10.addNoteToKey used to add a text note to a Key
Key Administrator 1.9.0
- SUS policy. New SUS constants for Plesk products. Please use new constants RENEW_SUS instead of all RENEW_*_* constants and REINSTATE_SUS instead of all REINSTATE_*_* constants. Note that these two constants completely replace the old constants and do not depend on number of domains, VPSes etc.
- More code examples, more languages.New programming code examples in Java and Python added. For more information, refer to the Programming Code Examples section in the Appendix.
- New method partner10.getKeysInfoByIP is added to KA Partner API. For more information, refer to the partner10.getKeysInfoByIP section of this guide.
- New Virtuozzo containers features. To view the new Virtuozzo containers features, refer to the Features tables in the Virtuozzo containers section of this guide.
- Virtuozzo containers - Unlimited Containers constants. Virtuozzo containers - Unlimited Containers are now supported via Partner API. These licenses are only available for Purchase, not for Lease. These licenses are not limited in number of active Containers, but in number of CPUs. E.g. to use the license on a 4 CPU server, you must also have a 4 CPU license.
- 4PSA Licenses. 4PSA VoipNow is the leading PBX software for service providers and enterprises. Starting with version 1.9.0, Key Administrator supports 4PSA VoipNow license Keys.
- Virtuozzo containers with Virtual Automation (PIM). Constants for Virtuozzo containers with Virtual Automation (PIM) have been added to Partner API.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.