Getting Free SSL/TLS Certificate from Let's Encrypt
If the Let's Encrypt extension is installed in Plesk, you can get a free certificate for your domain from the Let's Encrypt Certificate Authority.
To get a free SSL/TLS certificate from Let's Encrypt:
- Go to Websites & Domains > Let's Encrypt.
- Specify the email address that will be used for urgent notices and lost key recovery. By default, the email address of the subscription owner is used.
- Specify if you want to include an alternative domain name for the domain and each selected alias. For example:
domain.tld. We recommend that you turn this on.
- If there are domain aliases, select the ones that you want to include in the certificate.
- Click Install to get and install the Let's Encrypt certificate for the subscription.
Now that the certificate has been installed, you may use it to secure your site:
- Go to Websites & Domains and click Hosting Settings.
- Select the SSL/TLS support checkbox.
- Select the Let's Encrypt certificate you have just received from the Certificate menu, and click OK.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.