Use the enable-list operation to enable mailing lists specified by name, ID, site name, or site ID.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet enabling mailing lists includes the enable-list operation node:
The enable-list node is presented by the MaillistEnableListInputType type (
maillist.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For information on this filter, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: MaillistFilterType (
You can enable multiple mailing lists using different filtering rules in a single packet. Add as many enable-list operations as the number of different filtering rules to be applied.
Response Packet Structure
The enable-list node of the output XML packet is presented by type MaillistEnableListOutputType (
maillist.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the enable-list operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the enable-list operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the enable-list operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. It returns ID of the mailing list if the operation succeeds. Data type: integer.
Enabling a single mailing list
This request packet enables mailing list Mylist.
If the mailing list was not found on the server, the response looks as follows:
Enabling multiple mailing lists
This request packet enables mailing lists on Mysite.com and My2site.com sites, and on the site specified by ID 6.
Response (if My2site.com site was not found, Mysite.com site contains two mailing lists (specified by ID 1 and ID 2), the site with ID 6 contains one mailing list (specified by ID 7)):