Response Packet Structure
The start node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the result of the start operation. Data type: MigrationOutputStartResultType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the start operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is required if the operation fails. It returns the error code when the start operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is required if the operation fails. It returns the error message if the start operation fails. Data type: string.
- The migration_id node is required if the start operation succeeds. It returns the unique identifier of the migration that has just been started. Data type: string.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.