Managing Log Rotation on Domain
Plesk version: 8.1.1
API RPC version: 22.214.171.124
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
All connections to a site and errors on the site are registered in site log files. These log files are analyzed by the statistical utilities running on the server. The log-rotation operator is used to manage raw and processed log files. In other words, log-rotation represents Log Rotation service in Plesk.
- SET changes Log Rotation settings.
- GET retrieves Log Rotation settings.
- ENABLE enables Log Rotation service on a site
- DISABLE disables Log Rotation service on a site
- GET-STATUS retrieves status of Log Rotation service
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.