Managing Node.js Versions
<nodejs>. Called using the
<extension> operator (for details, see Managing Plesk Extensions).
Required extension: Node.js.
Plesk version: Plesk Onyx.
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
Description: You can enable Node.js support on the server and on a particular domain in order to run Node.js applications on a web site. For more details on using Node.js, refer to the Administrator's Guide.
- VERSIONS retrieves the list of Node.js versions available on the server.
- ENABLE enables Node.js on the server or on a domain.
- DISABLE disables a Node.js on the server or on a domain.
- SET-VERSION sets a particular Node.js version on a domain.
- GET retrieves a Node.js version on a domain.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.