Information about Updates
The information about Plesk updates is held by the updates node, which is presented by complex type updatesOutput (
server_output.xsd). The node is structured as follows:
- The available_update node is required. It holds the version of the latest available update. Data type: string.
- The available_update_type node is required. It holds the type of the latest available update. Data type: string. Allowed values: Security | Important | Recommended | Optional.
- The security_updates node is required. It holds the total number of missed security updates. Data type: string.
- The last_installed_update node is required. It holds the version of the latest installed update. Data type: string.
- The install_updates_automatically node is required. It indicates whether the automatic update option is turned on in Plesk. Data type: boolean.
A response packet received from server can look as follows:
<packet> <server> <get> <result> <status>ok</status> <updates> <available_update>17</available_update> <available_update_type>Important</available_update_type> <security_updates>1</security_updates> <last_installed_update>15</last_installed_update> <install_updates_automatically>0</install_updates_automatically> </updates> </result> </get> </server> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.