Filtering is the way a request XML packet indicates the object (one or several reseller plans) to which an operation is to be applied. Parameters nested in the filter node are called filtering rule.
The filter node is presented by the ResellerTemplateFilterType complex type (
reseller_template.xsd). This data type is structured as follows:
- The id node is required. It specifies ID of a reseller plan. Data type: integer.
- The name node is required. It specifies name of a reseller plan. Data type: string.
- The all node is required. It is used for applying an operation for all reseller plans. Data type: none.
- The guid node is required. It specifies a reseller plan GUID. Data type: string.
- The external-id node is required. It specifies a reseller plan ID in the Panel components. Data type: string.
Note: Using different nodes within the same filter node or a blank filter is prohibited.
To apply requested operation to all reseller plans, use the all node. For example, a packet that retrieves the information on all reseller accounts looks as follows:
<packet version="188.8.131.52"> <reseller-plan> <get> <filter> <all/> </filter> </get> </reseller-plan> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.