Removing an Additional Service From a Subscription
The remove-plan-item operation is used to remove custom options of service plans (additional services) from subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing an additional service from a subscription includes the remove-plan-item operation node:
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <webspace> <remove-plan-item> ... </remove-plan-item> </webspace> </packet>
The remove-plan-item node is presented by type WebspacePlanItemInputType (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to be updated with the specified information. Data type: DomainFilterType (
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
- The plan-item node is required. It specifies what type of information about the additional service is requested.
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the additional service that will be removed from the subscription. Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/18.104.22.168/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: WebspacePlanItemResultType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the subscription from which the additional service was removed. Data type: id_type (
- The item node is optional. Returns the name of the additional service removed from the subscription Data type: id_type (
A packet that removes an additional service Additional Service to the subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <remove-plan-item> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> <plan-item> <name>Additional Service</name> </plan-item> </remove-plan-item> </webspace> </packet>
<packet> <webspace> <remove-plan-item> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> <item>Additional Service</item> </result> </remove-plan-item> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.