Removing an Application From a Subscription
The remove-package operation is used to remove applications from subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing an application from a subscription includes the remove-package operation node:
<packet> <webspace> <remove-package> ... </remove-package> </webspace> </packet>
The remove-package node is presented by type WebspaceApplicationInput (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/184.108.40.206/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to be updated with the specified information. Data type: DomainFilterType (
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the added package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies whether the name or the URL of the application removed from the subscription will be specified. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the name or the URL of the application that will be removed from the subscription. Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/220.127.116.11/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the subscription from which the application was removed. Data type: id_type (
A packet that removes an application package WordPress from subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <remove-package> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </remove-package> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.