Removing an Application From a Subscription
The remove-package operation is used to remove applications from subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing an application from a subscription includes the remove-package operation node:
<packet> <webspace> <remove-package> ... </remove-package> </webspace> </packet>
The remove-package node is presented by type
webspace.xsd). Its graphical
representation is as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_input.svg.
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to
be updated with the specified information. Data type:
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of
information about the added package is requested. Data type:
- The name node is required. It specifies whether the name or the URL of the application removed from the subscription will be specified. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the name or the URL of the application that will be removed from the subscription. Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The remove-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_output.svg.
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the
server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the
subscription from which the application was removed. Data type:
A packet that removes an application package WordPress from subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <remove-package> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> <package> <name>name</name> <value>WordPress</value> </package> </remove-package> </webspace> </packet>