Database Management Tools
Database management tools provide a web interface for the administration of databases. The tools also allow running SQL queries from this user interface.
Plesk is shipped with the following database management tools:
- phpMyAdmin is used for MySQL databases.
- phpPgAdmin is used for PostgreSQL databases.
- myLittleAdmin is used for Microsoft SQL Server.
Note that you need to install these tools first in Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components.
Enabling direct access to phpMyAdmin
You can enable direct access to phpMyAdmin and make it accessible by browsing the following URL:
To do so, add the following lines to the
[databaseManagement] features.phpMyAdmin.loginForm.enabled = on
To open a database management tool for the selected database server:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Database Servers.
- Click the icon corresponding to the database server you need to manage. One of the supported database management tools (depending on the database engine) will open in a separate browser window.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.