Subscribing Resellers to Plans
If you do not use billing automation, then to start serving a reseller in Plesk, you should create a reseller account and subscribe it to a reseller plan.
To subscribe a new reseller to a reseller plan:
- Go to Resellers, and click Add Reseller.
- Specify the reseller contact/billing information, user name and password.
- You can add some notes, or a description, to a reseller account. This description will be displayed in the list of resellers. Only you as an owner of a reseller account will be able to view this description.
- Select a reseller plan with which the subscription should be associated.
- Leave the Proceed to customizing the subscription checkbox cleared.
- Click OK.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.