Customizing the Plesk Interface
To those looking to personalize their Plesk experience, we offer a number of customization options. For example, you can:
- Change the administrator's default interface language.
- Add custom buttons to the Plesk interface. Users clicking a custom button are taken to a predefined web page (for example, the web page of your helpdesk, or your online store).
- Change the title of Plesk pages and replace the default Plesk logo in the top left corner with a custom one.
- Customize the Plesk theme (for example, change the colors or replace stock icons with custom ones).
- Remove certain controls from the Plesk interface or customize their behavior (for example, change the URL of the web page that opens in a browser window when a user clicks a specific button).
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.