Moving Databases to Another Subscription
When you move a site to another subscription, you should also move a database if the site uses one.
To move one or more databases to another subscription:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Database Servers > select a server > the Databases section.
- Select the databases you would like to move.
- If a database is used by an installed APS application from the Applications Catalog, you cannot select it.
- Click Move to Subscription.
- Select a subscription and click OK.
Important: If you move a database to a subscription that belongs to another Plesk user, the former owner of this database will be unable to access the database from the Plesk UI using the link to the database management tool (phpMyAdmin, pgMyAdmin, or myLittleAdmin).
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.